How to book your holiday
We strongly recommend early booking as this ensures that you have a choice of Holiday and your preferred departure date. Prior to completing this Booking Form, we will be pleased to advise you of the availability and price of your chosen holiday. Once you have confirmed your holiday your signed Booking Form must be given to KT Travel along with the appropriate deposit per person as advised.
Confirmation & Payment
Once you have read your Booking Form Terms and Conditions , and paid your deposit required for booking is non refundable. We will give you a confirmation invoice. . Please check this carefully and let us know if there is anything you feel is incorrect. You must pay the outstanding balance of you account not later than ten weeks before your departure date or if it is due before ten weeks of departure – you will be notified.
Unfortunately it is inevitable that some of the prices or details contained within our brochures may have changed since they were printed. As part of our commitment to quality service, we will inform you about any changes to relevant details before you book, or as soon as we are notifed of any changes.
- THE CONTRACT
No contract shall be deemed to be in existence until such time as a Booking Terms and Conditions have been delivered to the Organiser and the deposit or full payment for the Holiday has been paid and accepted by the Organiser and an invoice issued to you save that if there is insufficient time prior to your departure to issue an invoice to you the contract shall be deemed to be in existence when the Organiser accepts your booking and deposit.
- PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
The Consumers shall disclose to the Organiser any physical or mental condition of himself or a member of his party in his care, which may be relevant. The Organiser reserves the right to decline to provide a Tour for a person with a disability where, in the Organiser’s opinion, that holiday would be inconsistent with the special needs of a person with a disability.
- PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
The holiday must be paid for in full at least 10 weeks before the scheduled date of departure, (unless notified otherwise). A booking made within 10 weeks of the date of departure must be paid for in full at the time of booking. If it is not paid for by that date the Organiser shall have the option to cancel the holiday on giving the Consumer 3 days notice in writing of its intention to cancel the said holiday. If the Consumer cancels the holiday, any such cancellation must be notified in writing to the Organiser and cancellation fee will be calculated from the receipt of written cancellation. If the Organiser exercises its option or if the Consumer cancels the holiday the cancellations charges are payable by the Consumer.
All cancellation charges apply to each person covered by a booking. Insurance Premium paid is not refundable no matter when the cancellation occurs.
- TRANSFER OF BOOKING
The Consumer may transfer the booking to a person who satisfies all the conditions required to be satisfied by a person who takes the package, provided that the Consumer gives reasonable notice to the Organiser acting on instructions of the Organiser of the Consumer’s intention to transfer a booking before the specified departure date. If the Organiser so requires, the Transferee will sign a booking form and comply with all necessary conditions as specified. The Transferor and Transferee shall be jointly and severally liable to the Organiser or to the Retailer acting on the instructions of the Organiser for payment on the price of the package (or if part of the price has been paid, for payment of the balance owing) and for any additional fair and reasonable costs incurred by the Organiser as a result of the transfer, such reasonable costs include a substitution fee per transferee.
- ALTERATION BY THE CONSUMER
If, after acceptance by the Organiser, the Consumer wishers to alter a holiday, the Organiser will use its best endeavours to facilitate that alteration. A request for alteration must be made in writing and must be accompanied by a payment of any additional fee per person on the Booking Form. If the alteration is impracticable the original holiday arrangement shall continue to apply. If changes are made however, which would warrant a price adjustment, all Consumers in receipt of the altered Tour shall pay the relevant price adjustment, which said amount must be discharged on the date shown in the Organiser’s written confirmation of such change. If the changes warrant a price reduction the difference between the original price and the altered price shall be refunded to the Consumer. If default is made by the Consumer in complying with the foregoing requirements, the Organiser shall have the option to cancel the holiday on giving 7 days notice in writing to the Consumer. If the organiser exercises that option or if the Consumer cancels the holiday the cancellation provisions as in Clause 3 of the within booking conditions shall apply.
- TAILOR MADE HOLIDAYS
- Customers who book a tailor made holiday (NOT ORGANISED BY A TOUR OPERATOR) do not have an on ground or resort representative. The Consumers are fully responsible for all transfers (unless pre booked) and rechecking their flights with the airline 24 hours prior to departure on both outbound and inbound flights. KT Travel takes no responsibility for any mishaps by the Consumer. Flights are non refundable from the time of booking with scheduled airlines. Accommodation is non refundable within 10 weeks of departure unless a non- refundable room has been originally booked therefore full cancellation will apply.
- FOOTBALL PACKAGES
KT Travel takes no responsibility for any costs incurred due to fixture changes. The Consumer is fully responsible for any costs incurred regarding flight and accommodation changes.
- FLIGHTS BOOKED
For all flights booked it is up to the Consumer to reconfirm all flights with the airline 24 hours prior to outbound and inbound departures. KT Travel takes no responsibility for flights missed due to the Consumer not reconfirming flights.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS
Special requests made by the Consumer shall be communicated in writing to the Organiser or Retailer on execution of the Booking Form. The Organiser shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet such requests. However, no liability shall attach to the Organiser for failure to comply with a special request, which has or has not been confirmed both the Consumer in writing.
11. ALTERATIONS BY THE ORGANISER
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter, curtail or cancel a Holiday
- If as a consequence of Force Majeure the Organiser is obliged to curtail, alter, extend or cancel a Holiday, the Consumer shall not be entitled to compensation for any loss arising
- A minimum number of bookings are required for a programme of holidays. The Organiser’s obligation to provide that programme shall be contingent upon the Organiser receiving and maintaining that minimum number of bookings. If the Organiser does not receive the minimum number of bookings or having received such minimum number has that number reduced by reason of cancellations or transfers by Consumers, the Organiser shall be entitled to cancel or curtail the relevant programme at any time prior to the departure date and the Consumer shall not be entitled to make any claim for loss arising as a consequence of cancellation or curtailment in these circumstances. The Organiser shall notify the Consumer as soon as is practically possible of any cancellation or curtailment necessitated by the forgoing circumstances.
- Overbookings can occur, we will notify the client as soon as we are informed. The supplier will offer a full refund for accommodation or equivalent or higher standard of accommodation.
It is a condition of this Contract that the Consumer is covered by travel insurance. If you specifically request the Organiser to do so on the Booking Form you will be covered by the Travel Insurance Scheme and the premium added to the Package. In so arranging insurance cover for the Consumer the Organiser is acting as an agent for the relevant insurer and shall not be responsible for making any special or increased insurance arrangements, which he deems necessary upon receiving notice of the level of cover available under the Travel Insurance Scheme. If the Consumer chooses to take the Travel Insurance scheme, the Consumer is deemed to be aware of the extent of cover provided by the Travel Insurance Scheme and herby acknowledges receipt of the relevant information in this regard prior to contracting with the Organiser for the Package. If the Consumer chooses not to avail of the Travel Insurance Scheme then all responsibility for travel insurances shall rest with the Consumer.
- PRICE VARIATION
The prices in the brochure are valid at the time of printing. It is possible that at the time of booking, the price of the holiday may have increased or decreased from that specified in the brochure. The correct price of the holiday is that advised by the Organiser prior to signing the booking form. After the Booking Form has been signed by the Consumer price revisions may be made only to allow for variations in:
- Transport costs, including the costs of fuel;
- Surcharge(s): shall include any changes made between the date hereof and the date of departure in duties, taxes or fees chargeable for services.
- Exchange rates which apply to the particular package.
- DEFALT BY THE CONSUMER
- The Consumer shall check all travel documentation immediately upon receiving same. If the Consumer considers any document to be incorrect or has a query in relation to its content, he should fort with notify in writing the Organiser of his concern and the Organiser shall use its best endeavours to respond as soon as possible
- The Consumer is solely responsible that he presents himself at the port of departure in sufficient time prior to the designated departure time to complete embarkation requirements. If the Consumer arrives after the check-in time stipulated in the travel documentation provided to him, the Organiser shall not be obliged to carry the Consumer and shall be obliged to carry the Consumer and shall be entitled to treat the holiday as having been cancelled by the Consumer at that time.
- The Consumer is solely responsible for ensuring that he complies with all passport and visa requirements. If the Consumer is denied boarding or entry to a country due to incorrect, out of date or inadequate passport or visa documentation (howsoever arising). The Organiser shall not be obliged to carry or to repatriate the Consumer and the Organiser shall be entitled to treat the holiday as having been cancelled by the Consumer at the time of denial of boarding or refusal of entry as appropriate.
- CONSUMER’S BEHAVIOUR
Any Consumer or Consumers who through unruly behaviour or infringement of hotel or apartment regulations or local laws upset the enjoyment of other Consumers may be evicted from their accommodation and be required to find alternative accommodation at their own expense for the balance of their holiday stay. The aircraft captain has the legal right to deny boarding to any Consumer he deems unacceptable due to the influence of alcohol or drugs and therefore likely to cause disturbance. If offloaded, the holiday shall be forfeited and no monies refunded. At the end of the holiday any Consumer refused permission by the appropriate authority to board the aircraft shall make their own travel arrangements at their own expense.
- CONSUMER’S ACCOMMODATION
The accommodation referred to in this Contract is only for the use of the Consumer, subletting, sharing or assignment is prohibited.
- BOOKINGS MADE IN NORTHERN IRELAND
The Organiser will accept payments in Euro.